Congratulations to Merritt Island High School on winning 1st Place at the 2018 Oakley High School Beach Volleyball Challenge! This year, there were 49 teams from 20 different high schools.
Thanks to all the athletes, families, staff and sponsors for making this a great event!
The Oakley High School Beach Volleyball Challenge takes place on Saturday and Sunday on the south part of our main beach.
The all female event features high school teams from throughout Central Florida. Watch the top high school beach players from around Florida represent their schools. Join us for two action-packed days of beach volleyball, March 10th and 11th!
***For additional information, contact Daren Bolton – email: email@example.com***
2018 Volleyball Schedule
Note: Itinerary is subject to change.
March 9th, Friday
- 6:00 – 7:00 Meet and Greet
o Catering courtesy of Oakley and Grills Seafood
o Check in and pick up swag bags
March 10th, Saturday
- 8:00 am – Check in begins
- 8:30 am – Check in closes
- 9:00 am – Pool play begins
- 3:00 pm – Pool play ends (approx.)
March 11th, Sunday
- 8:30 am – Check in
- 9:00 am – Bracket play begins (single elimination)
- 4:00 pm – Awards presentation (approx.)